Please read the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set out below carefully before
advertising any Goods or Services on this Website. By advertising any Goods or Services on this
Website, by phone, or by our mobile applications you agree to be bound by these Terms and
We don't endorse buying or selling on any FridayMeal platforms. FridayMeal is just a marketplace
for food advertisement. Please check with local agencies and state laws before advertising
anything on our website or Mobile Apps. If you are not sure or doesn't have necessary
licenses to buy or sell, please don't advertise anything on our FridayMeal website or Apps.
We are FridayMeal, a brand of https://www.fridaymeal.com , unless otherwise stated.
- "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you the person accessing this Website and advertising any Goods or Services from the Website or from any other channel provided by Friday Meal;
- "we", "us", "our", and "Friday Meal" are references to the Company;
- "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer to advertise from our Website from time to time;
- "Participating Advertiser" is a third party, which has agreed to co-operate with the Company to advertise their Services/goods.
- "Website" is a reference to our Website http://www.Fridaymeal.com or our mobile applications on which we offer our Goods or Services.
- Fridaymeal reserves the right to update, add or remove the terms and conditions without any prior notice to you. You should periodically review the most current version of the Agreement and by continuing the use of this application, you comply with the Terms & conditions at all times.
- Any contract for the supply of goods advertised on this Website is between the intended recipient and the Participating advertiser. Fridaymeal is not a part of that contract whatsoever.
- You agree to take care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of advertising.
- Please note that some of the Goods may be suitable for certain age ranges only. You should mention that the product you are advertising is suitable for the intended recipient.
- When advertising from this Website you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your advertisement and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or advertising from the Website.
- Any goods you advertise with us are subject to initial screening for any objectionable content. When you place your advertisement online, we may send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your advertisement details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. Objectionable content will be removed without any notice. Once we have sent the confirmation email with acceptance of your ad, your advertisement will be posted.
- Fridaymeal cannot review all the content of the advertisement and therefore cannot be responsible for the content, its use and effect. We try out best to restrict any objectionable content from our website but users are responsible to take necessary precautions for their safely. Fridaymeal does not endorse any goods or content that is being advertised using this application.
Prices and Payment :
- Pricing and Payments is completely between the participating advertiser and intended recipient. FridayMeal is nowhere involved in any sort of payment, Monterey transactions. FridayMeal seeks zero responsibility for payments and pricing.
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication and have been input as received by the Participating advertiser; While we give great care to keep them up to date, the final pricing will be at the discretion of the advertiser and may change. We also reserve the right to alter the Goods or Services advertised on the Website and to stop listing Goods or Services.
- All prices listed on the Website reflect the price the Participating advertiser charges at the time of listing. FridayMeal should not held responsible for outdated prices and charges.
- The total price for listing your advertisement, including other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you list your goods. Full payment must be made for all Services provided.FridayMeal is not involved in any transactions or payments.
- Any change in the prices of menu at the time of placing advertisement is at the sole discretion of the Participating advertiser.
- All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes are being charged and determined by the Participating advertiser and FridayMeal is merely a platform to engage participating advertisers and intended recipients.
- No amount of applicable taxes is collected by Friday Meal. It is to Participating advertisers and FridayMeal does not retain any amounts thereof
- FridayMeal is not responsible for validating the legal sanctity of the applicable taxes and the manner of its applicability on behalf of the Participating advertisers.FridayMeal holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Participating advertiser.
- The prices reflected on the website/mobile application are determined solely by the Participating advertiser and informed to FridayMeal at the time of listing. Any change in the prices of menu in future is at the sole discretion of the Participating advertiser.
- The transaction of sale of food or food items is between Participating advertiser and the customer, and accordingly, FridayMeal is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transaction.
- You must notify Fridaymeal immediately if you decide to cancel your advertisement, preferably by email, and quote your advertisement number. If the Fridaymeal accepts your cancellation, no cancellation fee applies. If the advertisement has already been posted, no cancellation will be allowed, and no refunds can be made.
- Where we have requested information from you regarding your Goods or Services you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- If the intended recipient wishes to purchase the products you advertise, Fridaymeal is not liable for any failures in the delivery of the product or any misrepresentation of the goods by advertiser. The contract is solely between the advertiser and recipient and we do not take any responsibility of the quality of the goods that are being advertised. Friday meal is a platform to connect users and only promotes exchange of information.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
Linked Sites :
There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Goods or Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the Services or Goods that they may provide to you.
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability :
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods or Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental advertisement, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar advertisement to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which advertisements we will fill and to what extent.
- The products sold by our advertisers are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from the advertisers on our website.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- In the event FridayMeal has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, Friday Meal may cause the user to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, Friday Meal reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- Offers are subject to FridayMeal's discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- Payment are completely between the advertisers and recipients.
- Do not use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online advertising functionality;
- Do not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the website, use communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of the website with respect to their submissions to the website, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the website, or scrape or hack the website.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with United States Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.